For any adopted UniFi device, you can easily upgrade or change the device firmware from the device Properties window. In the Devices tab click on the device to expand the Properties panel. Select the Config tab > Manage Device > Custom Upgrade. In this section, you can enter a link that points to the new firmware version.
First, you'll need to find the latest firmware available for your specific device model on Ubiquiti's downloads page. To find your device model, you can look on the back of the device or issue the "info" command in SSH. For this example, we will be upgrading a UAP-AC-LR. We found the firmware download page for it here:
· UniFi® UniFi AC. UniFi® AC In-Wall. UniFi® AP. UniFi® AP AC. UniFi® AP AC EDU. UniFi® AP AC LITE. UniFi® AP AC LR. UniFi® AP AC Outdoor. UniFi® AP AC PRO. UniFi® AP Beacon HD. UniFi® AP HD. UniFi® AP Outdoor. UniFi® AP SHD. UniFi AP In-Wall. UniFi® AP XG. UniFi® Building-to-Building Bridge. UniFi® Cloud Key. UniFi® Cloud Key ...
· Video learning.This video will show you how to update firmware Unifi AP-AC-LR.Please like and subscribe my video.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgNorZwbo8E...
· This video will show how to update Unifi AP firmware
· How to Update Firmware UniFi AP
Upgrade in progress", but nothing happens. Another problem is that the status of the AC-lite is "Disconnected". I can Another problem is that the status of the AC-lite is "Disconnected". I can
· Amazon Affiliate Store ️ https://www.amazon.com/shop/lawrencesystemspcpickup Gear we used on Kit (affiliate Links) ️ https://kit.co/lawrencesystems Try ITP...
I upgraded my Cloudkey firmware/controller software about 4 days ago. All of my AP-AC-Lites and my Unifi 24 and 16 port switches show an upgrade is available in the Cloudkey GUI, but when I try to upgrade them, they say they are upgrading, and reboot, but then show the exact same version of old
People with patience put up with people they'd rather put down.